I, Digby, was so excited to find that my new friend Zola had given me the stylish blogger award
I was also very surprised because I don’t know if I’ve ever revealed just how stylish I can be!
Sometimes a parcel will arrive for me
I don’t want for toys
and I don’t want for treats
I want doggie apparel
that’s for what my heart beats!
so here I reveal 7 stylish thing about me!
1. My pastal pyjamas prove that my body’s been fed
and I’m ready for snuggling and sleeping in bed
2. My rosey coloured raincoat complete with collar
means that wet weather won’t be a big bother
3. winter woes won’t make me weary
when I wear my floral coat I can’t but be cheery
4. my fourth coat is decorated with inuit children
when in it I won’t need to do igloo buildin
5. This coat lets me be sharp like Sherlock Holmes
when in it I can discover where Delta buried our bones
6. This coat of tartan makes many heads turn
then they know I’m a nice dog, that’s what they learn
7. here is my collar covered in pandas as one last point of proof
that I deserve the stylish blogger award because I am no goof