My pals Max and JD suggested we do a post on Delta’s 9 things! Fabulous idea!
so handing it over…..
I have so many things to say, this is gonna be hard!
2. I love the the vacuum cleaner! How much fun are they? Super fun! They’re noisy and they just make you want to play with them SO much.
My vacuum cleaner has been very stubborn though and has resisted all my attempts to start a game with it. But its only a matter of time! I hope your reading this Mr Vacuum cleaner!
4. o.k. this is also about the vacuum cleaner, but its definitely worth mentioning! Before I came along, Digby would hide in his hidey hole when the vacuum cleaner came out! But I showed him its no big deal bruva! The vacuum cleaner is our friend! Last time the vacuum cleaner came out Digby was lying on the rug while the vacuum cleaner was cleaning that very same rug!
All thanks to me 😀
5. last time I went for a walk I jumped on someone’s sandstone letter box hehehehe!
6. One day, when Mumma came home, I stood with all four paws on the very back of the lounge, in order to see her better. I was kind of wobbling back and forth and Mumma’s eyes started bulging and her mouth opened wide. Humans are so strange aren’t they!
7. a couple of weeks ago I gave birth to a puppy! let me tell you, being a mum is a lot of work. My Aunty Sas says I was only having a phantom pregnancy but,if I’d had a phantom pregnancy my puppy would’ve looked like this:
8. I am learning self-control really quickly 😀
9. Last night Mumma was making her way to bed with the lights off. Little did she know I was in bed waiting for her! My warm furry self in her bed where she sleeps 😀
thanks for reading!